Thank you for visiting Waste Away Systems, Licking County’s only locally owned, fully-integrated waste transfer and hauling provider. Originally established in 1976 by John W. Young, Waste Away Systems then owned and operated a transfer station, landfill, and hauling company. In 2012, Seth E. Ellington (grandson of JWY) restarted Waste Away Systems and is operating a transfer station, hauling company, and portable restroom rental company.
Our Full Service Offerings Include:
- Residential - Unlimited weekly trash and recycling pick-up services for single families
- Commercial - We have containers to meet your every need in both Front Load –AND– Rear Load configurations!
- Industrial - Offering Roll-Off Containers in multiple sizes, self-contained compactors, dock installed compactors, stationary compactors, and everything in between! Have a special waste? We can handle that, too!
- Transfer Station - Full Service and licensed solid waste and construction and demolition debris transfer station that accepts any type of non-hazardous solid waste.
- Aggregates *NEW* - We now offer bulk limestone, gravel, and salt for all types of projects.
We understand and have built our company based on the importance of setting our standards high, treating our employees like family, and treating our clients like each one is our only one. Contact us today at (740) 366-1811 for more information or to schedule service.